Remember, you can always head to Twitter for more information and support.
- You will need to pick a Twitter name (also known as your handle). Each handle starts with @. You have up to 15 characters. Pick either your brand name or a version of your name that will make it easy for your audience to find you.
- Choose your profile pic. This is the icon that will show every time you tweet, so your logo is a great option.
- Next up is your bio. You have 160 characters to tell people about your business, organisation, or venue.
- Now it’s time to add in your header image. This will be the prominent image at the top of your page.
- Last up is a pinned tweet. This is one tweet you get to choose that will always appear at the top of your feed.
Here's a great example from Keith Scarrott, a Cheltenham based luxury shoe boutique.
Once you have created your business's Twitter page, connect it to your Maybe* account and start to engage with the audiences that matter to your business.