If you want to track your results and the learning within Maybe* for yourself, you can so from your report.
The report can be built by you from your chosen metrics, from social to business metrics like sales and footfall. They are visible within the Reports tab, so you have all of your insights in one place. This will give you simpler, faster access to all of your data so you can monitor your social performance, ad campaigns, sentiment and more, all in real time.
You can also click into each graph within the report to take you directly to the content it relates to, so you can see exactly what works and do more of it.
Here's how to produce your report:
- Go to Your report under Reports from the top menu.
- Select your date range.
- Use the filters on the left hand side by clicking on the drop down arrow and selecting the information you want to see.
- You can upload your relevant business data to report your social media results in context of what matters to your business for example; sales, attendance, registrations, sign ups, footfall.
- Save your reports for ease of reference so that next time you create a report, all you will have to do is adjust the date range.
- Add notes should you find insights to record.
Click here to head over to your report page and start creating your own custom reports.